I had a reading with Michelle around a year ago and I can honestly say it was the worst reading I ever had.Besides the fact she charges and incredible amount of money she is a total fraud.

98% of the things she said were incorrect. 2% were probably educated guesses. I dont know how she sleeps at the end of the day knowing she takes innocent peoples money The lady that replies to these reviews is her weird receptionist lady that sits there with a lap top when you walk in to the cafe and hardly talks yet she has a lot to say on here.

Trust when I say these two are scammers.This posting is only to help other people not get scammed.

Review about: Michelle Whitedove Psychic Reading.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Michelle Whitedove?

Comments

Maria

I have to admit what you wrote was true.I had the same experience with Michelle after attending a holistic expo in Miami several years ago.

She couldn't contact my deceased father.

It felt like she was fishing for the answer.So

Dear Maria
to Maria #1335097

At an Expo or event, please know that Psychic Mediums give audience messages when prompted by Spirit; they are not downloading every detail about every single person in the room and they're not all-knowing oracles. A Medium is just a vessel or the middle man. Not everyone receives a message, not everyone has a loved one waiting to converse with them, many souls are very busy in Heaven.

bob brown
Bridlington, England, United Kingdom #1319397

I Have known Michelle for about 3 years,....She is the real deal with her reading ...That why she is number 1 around the world has the best Psychic Medium around

Candace Varga
Wellington, Florida, United States #1318888

I was looking for the best and when I watched American and psychic challenge I knew Michelle would win!I was happy to find out she lived in my area.

I really needed answers dealing with a very challenging time in my life. I was in awww when I met her. Her light shined so bright I felt at ease right away. Everything she said was spot on and worth every penny.

I see her at least once or twice a year.So many to have met such a beautiful Earth

Bethany7
Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1318341

Exciting and enlightening. She told me about my cousins accident and was very accurate. She also pinpointed my dads illnesses and some things in my health going on.

Dee Carver
Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1318054

I have had readings with Michelle Whitedove that were wonderfully insightful, compassionate and right on target.She is amazing and REAL.

The information that she shares with me cannot be found anywhere - she gets it from Spirit.

My sessions with Michelle have been completed in person in both group settings and individual times, plus a reading live on a radio show.I highly recommend her to others that I know because she is the real deal - gifted, accurate and a good person.

Escondido, California, United States #1318013

I had a reading with Michelle and she told me I was going to finish the rough draft with a big project I was working on in January, and it seemed impossible, but it happened. I finished the rough draft at the end of January.

Anonymous11

I had a reading with Michelle Whitedove in March and she nailed lots of things on the head with my situation. I am very glad to have had the opportunity to have her read for me and will be back again for another reading